Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fairwells, showers, and Graduation!

These past two weeks have been really busy. First, Chris decided last minute he was actually going to walk for graduation, so if you didn't get invited please don't feel bad, we didn't invite anyone! this was just for his bachelors, and he is in the master's right now, so I think he'll walk again next may, with his master's, that's more exciting anyways, because he will actually feel graduated. Because he won't have to go back to school! Then after that we went to Monticello for my little brother's mission fairwell. It was bitter-sweet. It will be sad him not being here, thinking he's missing out on things. But he is doing exactly what he's supposed to, and will have so many great memories of his own when he gets back. I will miss him-but will be excited to see how much he changes when he gets home. We also did my baby shower in Monticello over the weekend, and celebrated Kennedy's first birthday, very shortly.















This is Kennedy's little dress me and Chris got for her, it's so cute. I've gotta say-it's probably a good thing I'm having a boy, because I could spend a lot of money on all the cute girl things, boy things just aren't near as fun to shop for!














Me opening presents at the shower














a view of all who were at my shower














linds and me waiting for the shower to start
















the whole family down for Daniel's fairwell.













Chris's graduation













Me and his Mom were his only cheering section, but I don't feel bad for him, if he wanted people there he should of decided sooner!






































Daniel at the MTC with our parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment