Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy birthday to me!

Well this past week has been wonderful! I had the whole week off from school. It was Gateway's end of term week off. And with so much time on my hands, it was a good thing my wonderful husband got me a cricket for my birthday. So I got to do scrapbooking, and made a few cards, now I'm trying to thing of something else crafty to do, so I've been staulking all these crafts blogs looking for ideas. I'm going to become crafty. Anyways-here is a picture with me and all my presents, and Chris's V. Day president- and also Chris got me the WHOLE SEASONS of FRIENDS!!!! We are already half way done with the first season. I can watch all these episodes again and again and just laugh to myself. So needless to say Chris does awesome with presents, he always gets things I want, and I never ever tell him-he just knows. I think he has "ESPN." :) last Thursday we also had Matt, Lindsey, Daniel, and Sylvia over for cake and ice cream, it was so good to see them, I feel bad because we have family right here, and we don't spend enough time with them. I need to do better!

3 comments:

  1. Happy late B-day Nikki! Cute Valentines idea! I have a cricut too! But hardly use it now since I switched to digital scrapbooking. It's nice to have though for cards and other crafty things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Good presents! We have all of Friends too, addicting! You should start watching Modern Family and Cougar Town, they are funny.

    ReplyDelete