Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Delta Snow Goose Festival

Last weekend we went to Delta really late on Friday night after I got off work from Wingers-in the middle of a snow storm. I had lots of images flash through my eyes of my life-we couldn't see anywhere, we just tried to stay in between the reflector poles- it was a complete white out, and it took us an extra hour and a half to actually get there, because we were going so slow. I wasn't a happy camper. Then we got there, and my Little brother Daniel came up Saturday morning to run in the snow goose festival 5K. I wanted to post a few pictures and tell everyone how awesome he is, he got 1st place, out of everybody! and he was only 18 seconds off of the course record. He ran the 5K in just about 18 minutes, that's like 6 minute miles, I can't even run one of those! anyways here's a few pictures I snapped of him at the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment