Monday, January 18, 2010

Merry Christmas and happy new year

These are pictures from Thanksgiving in Monticello, Christmas in Delta and Monticello, Jazz game with my family and one with Chris's family, Kate's baby shower in Cedar and Monticello, let's just say we've had lots of fun lately, and were not very excited to get back to school.



Kate's baby shower in Monticello.















The Jeffery's enjoying their Christmas present we game them, tickets to the Jazz game!














The Jeffery's, the Gobles, and the Key's at Thanksgiving!














Me and Chris at Monticello over Christmas



















Chris and his Dad's beautiful ginger bread house














My gingerbread train, during the gingerbread making contest. Mine got first place!














Chris's birthday cake! happy birthday!














Me and Christ at the Jazz game with the Torres's














Everyone who went to the Jazz game with my family!















Me, Chris, and my cousin AJ during Thanksgiving















My whole family eating at Pizza Factory when my parents and everyone came down for Kate's baby shower here in Cedar
















Chris playing 007 with his new Christmas present I got him














Family bowling and trip to Moab over Christmas

2 comments:

  1. You blogged! I'm so proud of you Nikkle Pickle. Cute pictures, your hair is getting so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki! I haven't talked to you in forever! I still can't believe you're married! You and Chris are so cute. looks like all is well, love all the pics. And, your hair...it's so long! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete