Monday, July 30, 2012

24th of july

 Growing up in Monticello I was always more excited for the 24th of july than the 4th of july. Because Monticello only celebrates the 24th-so I 've always loved pioneer day! This year we got to go down to monticello for a whole week. And we had lots of fun! my sister and her kids also got to spend the week with us at my mom's. my dad and our husbands came after work on Friday. So we made strawberry jam (I'm an official home=maker now!) we made some cute skirts



 My mom has a swing on her deck, so the kids swang in it, ALOT.
 Baby backyard swimming, the nude pictures were held off for Jeter's black mail later in his life.
 and yes his younger cousin gets all the cute rolls and jeter's all legs and arms-but I promise we feed him
 we visited grandparents

 we went to the parade



 and we took Jeter boy to the lake for his first time on the boat! yep-we're raising him up right, I love the lake
 he mainly just liked the mud and watching his older cousin splash, and he did like the boat ride after mom was holding him.

 and yeah-I finally got to wakeboard after almost 2 years (last year I was prego) oh how I miss the sun, the water, the wakeboard-I miss the lake
 Jeter boy wanted to drive teh whole time
 what's the 24th without a family BBQ?
 you can't go to Monticello without playing its awesome golf course- and I got to go too thanks to my mom the all-star grandma babysitter! Also thanks to my mom for coming all the way up to get me and bring me down there-it was a long day of driving for her-but we would of missed out on all the fun-so me and Jeter were glad she was willing to come get us! We had fun-and I love the 24th, now that we do the 4th in Delta I do look forward to the 4th too-but I still think the 24th is better, even though the rest of the US probably won't agree with me!



we have the pass of all passes-so we stopped by trafalga on the way home and did some glow in the dark mini golfing-jeter loves golfing-I think he just likes anything with balls.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were there for the 24th, we were too! I'm surprised I didn't see you, we were right in front of the post office for the parade and it looks like you were just down the street a little, dang it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? You were there? I'm so sad I would of loved to see you! I had the strangest dream about you the other night by the way!

      Delete
  2. The 24th looks fun, but your right I am not sure how many people will agree with you about it being better then the 4th in Delta! Looks like you guys are doing good!!

    ReplyDelete