Me and Chris have been in monticello for just about 2 whole weeks. We loved it. My dad bought this old house, and we fixed it up. i'm pretty sure i could build a whole house right now. This picture is when we were prepping the house for the stucco people. and yes-I was very nervous to be on top of the scafolding!
Yesterday I got to go to my little niece Kennedy's baby blessing, she got to wear her mom Lindsey's dress that she was blessed in- and she looked so cute!
In Monticello my house is right over hole #2 in the golf course. So just about every night we went for a walk around the golf course, and we found just about 150 golf balls! So we don't need to buy anymore...at least for the rest of the summer hopefully!
This was our whole family that was down for the 24th of July. Lindsey, Matt, and Kennedy are missing. but everyone else made it, and it was way fun!
Chris wanted to explore all the sweet "sights" of canyonlands and Moab-but we only got to one-this is Newspaper rock, which is actually a really famous place in Canyonlands.
My parents took us golfing just about everyday- and I've gotta say-I'm getting good :)
During the 24th we had a BBQ with my dad's side, and a BBQ with my mom's side. this is at Grandma Odette's house, my aunt brought a whole bunch of minute-to-win-it games, which by the way is the coolest game show and I want to go on it. That game show and wipeout, only I'd do wipe out for like 10 dollars.
This is at the parade, My grandma and sister Kate with the 2 new grand babies. In case you can't tell, they're both a little "larger than average" they nick named them thud and thor. But I gotta say-I love the rolls- and I think chubby kids are so much cutier!
Me and Chris at the parade
This is Katie, Mom, Daniel, Sylvia, and Me who all ran in the 5K. yes-this was my first 5K-I did Okay-not good enough to post my score, but I did jog MOSt of the way. So I was pretty proud!
Thanks for the pictures, Nik. I "borrowed" most of them. I love how in the family picture everyone looks nicely dressed, and then there's me, in my tee-shirt and capris. Oh well. When we get an 'official' family picture I'll make sure to dress up. You and Chris look like you're having a great summer, by the way--enjoy it before you have a baby, because then you won't go anywhere :)
ReplyDelete