Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas, new years, new town

So this post is very long, and chronilogically backwards, we just barley got internet at our new place, so I haven't been able to post anything yet. So we made it, we are here in West Jordan, in a new house, Chris goes to his new job everyday, which he is really liking, and me and Jeter play all day everyday! I will just explain each picture, and you can see what we've been up to the last month!

Jeter loves himself! He plays with his reflection each morning while I get ready.







Jeter found his toes, and yes he's sucking on them, I can't believe he's that flexible!














I love this picture, because he looks guilty that I just caught him sucking on his toes, and you can see how blue his eyes are.








Jeter eats about a whole can of baby food each day now, and he loves all his veggies, and he didn't seem to like peaches very much, maybe they're too sweet or something?










The week we moved here me and JEter got to play with cousin Dean, which I did not get a picture of, but I got one of Jeter and Baby Eli, which Jeter would not stop staring at her as I put them side by side.







After Christmas, pre-new years, my side of the family met up north at a motel to have pizza and swim. I had to get a picture with Jeter and his boy cousin, McKay, who will probably be best friends since they are only 2 months apart, i hope they don't pick on Eli too much! :) I'm sure she'll hold her own.









This is my entire side of the family, minus Daniel who's still on his mission, at the motel.











This is some pictures of us swimming, Jeter was a little nervous, he couldn't decide if he liked the swimming pool or not, probably because it was so big, and noisy, and it was pretty cold.



























































a couple days after Christmas, we went shooting with Chris's brothers and sisters. We had a whole bunch of cards set up at 300 yards, and I actually hit one, and we were keeping score (Ace is high, ect) and I shot a king, I was so proud!









Me and the girls shooting














This is us all dressed up ready for church on Christmas morning!













Jeter showing off his new Christmas outfit, all the ladies liked it.



































Jeter riding one of his new toys he got from grandma and grandpa Jeffery. He got spoiled this year!














Gingerbread competition, ours tied for first, we even got some cash money!









On Christmas Eve the JEffery's rented out the gym at the stake center, and so we played alot of games. This is Jeter and cousin savy watching the festivities as the adults played.










We played Lazer tag.














We had races on these scooter things, we also played basketball and had pizza.










This is the trophy Jeter got for winning the ugly sweater contest on Christmas Eve.














our families ugly sweaters












This is the reason JEter won, he had a sweater on, but we pulled out the secret weapon, his uncle Dallin's face printed on his tee-shirt underneath his sweater, that was the really "Ugly" part that won Jeter the trophy! ha ha, we thought we are so funny.









We started out this Christmas vacation at Monticello. So this is Jeter at his first Christmas with my mom, Grandma Torres.









This is my grandma torres and dad with the grand kids that were there, Matt and linds didn't come until after me and Christ already left.














Jeter opening his presents from grandma and grandpa torres, once again, he got spoiled!













our families Christmas in Monticello

















4 generations of Torres's!













my dad with cousin Dean and Jeter boy!










one sad thing about leaving Cedar, is I had to leave my job, and I loved my job. Yes I am so glad to be home with Jeter and to be able to give all my attention to him, I wouldn't have it any other way. But when you're a teacher, you get attached to the kids you have in your class too. Some of them I've had for 3 years....so it was hard to leave them, here's a picture of me on my last day with them :(





But then I see this adorable face and know what I'm doing is right and I wouldn't want it any other way. I love being a mom, and I love to be able to be here for whatever Jeter needs!

1 comment:

  1. Jeter-man sure is a handsome little guy. I love the grin he's got in the picture in his little suit. Elle looks like ET in the first picture, stretching out her neck and with her round little face...so funny! We'll have to come visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete