Okay alot has happened, because I haven't blogged in a while! So the last blog was about christmas break, and here it is the middle of February. so of course we had a great valentine's day, and then we also celebrated my birthday by going down to Texas roadhouse and Chris let me shop in the mall. He also got me a new ipod dock for the ipod he got me over Christmas! Then this last weekend over president day, we met matt, lindsey, my mom and dad in Vegas. We hung out, and my mom took me shopping, I got lots of clothes! Then we went to the shark reef at mandalay bay. It was cool, cause I've never been before! then matt and lindsey cooked us a wonderful dinner that i've been craving ever since, and we watched the slam dunk contest (for the boys) then a movie, it was a fun weekend. The weather made it awful to travel in, but it was worth it to see everyone!
the jelly fish at the shark reef
I was a little nervous, but I pet the sting ray.
Chris, lindsey, my dad in the shark tank
chris, me, Matt, kennedy, lindsey at the shark reef
my new i pod dock!
this is my new purse I got for my b-day from chris's mom. She did so good, I love it.
I received sacks of candy and valintines from my kids at school...sigh...it's great to be loved.
Chris got me these cute flowers, and and an ipod gift card for valentine's day, I'm so excited to buy new music!
this was our cute valentine's day heart shaped pizza. It doesn't look like a heart, but I promise it is! Anyways we've been having fun, Chris also just received an accounting internship here in town! so we've so excited he's getting some great experience, and he really enjoys those who he works with. I'm still just teaching school, my kids are great, my older, LOUDER boys are kind of driving me a little crazy, but I'm lucky because I have this whole week off for break! so hopefully I'll go back with a refreshed outlook and more patience! cause I need it some days!
Wow, you guys actually did something cute for Valentine's day! Next year, I'm stealing your heart shaped pizza idea. Vegas looks like it was fun...wish we could have made it!
ReplyDelete