chris's birthday was on November 20th, and he got spoiled! his Dad gave him some new bionocular's, I got him a camo coat, mckenna and dallin got him some camo head gear and some nice cozy slippers, and his gun he got about 2 months ago is his main christmas present. He's kind of a mountain man. His birthday defiantly had a theme. I posted some pictures of cute Christmas decorations I've made, I just wanted everyone to know that I am crafty.
I made these blocks when my whole family came down for Halloween.
I had to post a picture of mine and Chris's stockings, because we have a house divided, even during Christmas time! (mine's the U, Chris is BYU, boo)
I also had to post a pictue of our sad little tiny tree. I'm pretty sure the presents are as tall as our little 3 foot tree. Some day we'll have a house or an apartment that can fit a real tree, and I'll be so happy.
this is chris showing off all his cool birthday presents he got
This is during Thanksgiving, Chris and Dallin wanted to go hunting really bad. So me and chris, Dallin and McKenna got all bundled up and went spot lighting for bunnies. We only saw one, but they were so excited when they got it.

this is me and Chris right before we went to the SUU Jazz game with his parents, Dallin, Kenna, And Kater. They all came down for his birthday.
I made Chris a cake, so I made him hold it while I took a picture, as you can tell, he's thrilled!
Looking good Chris!
ReplyDeleteNik! you need to tell me when you do these crafty things!! I want to learn to be all crafty and stuff like you!! Tell Chris he's gay... only because of that hideous byu stocking!
ReplyDeleteK lets all do crafts when we're in Delta cause apparently everyone knows how to except me!!! Cute Nik, I love them!
ReplyDelete