Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Graduation and becoming an aunt...again




Let's say graduation was eventful-First of all Matthew and Lindsey were supposed to graduate with me, but thier new little baby girl-kennedy-decided to show up on graduation day. so they didn't get to walk. So the day was all about me-kind of. So I finally did it-I graduated! And I have an official REAL, BIG GIRL JOB for next year. I haven't signed the contract but principal lee says it's official. So I'll be teaching mostly 6th graders next year :) So I'm excited.

Also I get to be an aunt again-Kennedy Joy Torres was born on May 1st, she weighed 7 pounds 11 Oz-she's really cute, and little. I was used to holding Dean who is at least double her weight-so she's so tiny. Anyways I put lots of pictures of graduation, and then pictures of my new little neice, Kennedy



2 comments:

  1. this is funny because I thought I saw Chris in our ward when the Gobble's (Not sure if that's spelled right) blessed there baby. We are in their ward, your sister's and brother-in-laws, and I grew up in Delta with Chris life is so crazy! congratulations on graduating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!! Look at us growing up and getting graduated! And this time not having to wear orange gowns.

    The baby is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete