Last weekend we got to go to Monticello to visit my Mom and go to Aysia's wedding! She looked so pretty, and she's got two awesome families now. It was good to go there, but even though it was spring break dumb Utah weather decided to have a winter storm warning. So we decided to leave Saturday instead of Sunday to try to beat the storm. Right after Cove fort, we came to a complete stop because there was an accident because of all the snow. We were stopped for about
1/2 hour, our friends were ahead of us and when we got
there they had already been stopped for over an hour. so needless to s
swam for hours in the pool, and laid out, and went to a hypnotist show after we ate at cheesecake factory on the strip. The sun was such a good idea-I am so sick of the snow! In the pictures you can see our swimming pool at the resort we stayed at, it had like a mini water park, with tube slides, it was so stinking fun. It was a well needed break!
Lucky! It's warm up here but not quite warm enough to swim yet.
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous. It looks like you had a great time in Vegas! I need a vacation too!
ReplyDeleteOh I want to go swimming so bad! Looks like tons of fun! It's getting pretty warm down here by Lake Powell! We're going to be moving here soon...I'll sure miss the weather down here!
ReplyDelete