Summer's been so much fun! Chris just finished his job at Cedar Middle School, and started summer school. I'm just workin' but we've been playing alot. We've been to Salt Lake for 2 weddings, and to St. George for one. We've picked up a new hobby of fishing, which as seen below my fish is bigger than Chris's. We also got surprised the last time we went to Delta, with a new puppy! his name's major, and he makes me want to buy a house, just so I can get a puppy. Anyways here are some pictures of Daniel's graduation, fishing, the new puppy, and Kam's wedding.

Kamry's dress is so pretty!! It definitely look like her!
ReplyDeleteFun stuff!! The dog is so cute! Hope to see you soon, i might be down for the 24th so hopefully your there too! :)
ReplyDeletecute pics! I read your dad's article in the San Juan record about taking you guys to Lake Powell...pretty funny:)
ReplyDelete