Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jazz Game and Mesquite!















First of All Jaron got his mission call! We're all so excited he's going toBrazil, he leaves the first of August.

This is me and Chris at the Jazz game against the Sun's, in case you can't tell, we're about 5th row from the very top. But it was still fun.


We got to go to the Mount timpanogous temple on our way up to the Jazz game, it's so pretty!



The week after spring break I spent a week in mesquite with the 32 block girls. (that's every elementary education major who will be student teaching next fall.) I finally got to gamble, because I turned 21 kind of recently, and I loved it. but I lost about 10 bucks so I felt bad, but some day I'll get really good. I also got to be in Mrs. Keeton's 1st grade classroom in Mesquite. the kids were so cute, and just loved me right away. this is a picture of them below. one of the best things was I got to help an ELL learner named Juan, and he got 8/10 on his spelling and he's never gotten more than 2, so he was SO excited!





2 comments:

  1. It was good to see you guys at the game!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man alive everyone was at that game, my sister in law and scott's brother went to it too. You guys look cute!

    ReplyDelete